Happy Tuesday Lovelies! Hope you are all having a fabulous day! I’m usually not a fan of Monday’s but yesterday was my birthday so I made an exception. If you follow me on Instagram then you are already in the loop that I was in Mexico for the past week! The resort was beautiful, food was amazing and the weather was unreal. I’ll be posting a review later this week all about the Excellence at Playa Mujeres.
In honor of making it to another year, I thought it would be fun to create a list of 25 things I have learned up until today.
- Wear sunscreen
- Don’t obsess over the little things- still working on this one 🙈
- Take chances whenever you can
- Admit when you’re in the wrong
- Think before you speak
- Everyone makes mistakes, show some grace
- Judging someone will not get you anywhere in life
- Forgive- trust me, not forgiving just makes you more miserable 😑
- Spend time with your family
- Doing something that terrifies you, can actually result in the greatest life change
- Cook – it’ll leave extra money in your wallet and help keep those pants fitting.
- Peanut butter is always the answer
- Sometimes you just need to stress eat
- Wine makes every night better
- Say how you feel when you’re feeling it, don’t wait for a better time because you never know if that will come
- Find a hobby that really excites you- this blog has become my hobby that keeps the creativity flowing
- Don’t care what other people think – this is a hard one, but it’s worth it
- Go on vacation- even if it’s just to the next city, throw some adventure in your life
- Be spontaneous- I spent 23 years of my life being terrified and saying no. Missed out on so much when I look back
- Ramen might taste great, but you can’t live off of it
- Coffee will help you solve any morning issue
- Splurge on that nice leather purse, it’ll last a long time and so worth it
- It’s okay to say no- be selfish once in awhile it’ll do your mental health well
- Ask for help- one person can’t do everything on their own. Life becomes much easier when you have someone to help out
- Be patient- I’m still working on this one… but I’ve heard it’s a wonderful thing when you’ve conquered it 🙈
Thank you all who have wished me a happy birthday today! It’s been such a wonderful day and I loved being able to spend it with those I care about.