Happy Monday lovelies!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and made it through today successfully. It was storming all day in Atlanta, which had me missing the sunny weekend even more.
I wanted to feature some of my favorite brunch places around Atlanta. Hope you all enjoy the list!
1. Another Broken Egg: they have amazing food and such a home cooking feel. This is a great family brunch spot!
2. Bantam & Biddy: if you love chicken fingers and mac & cheese then this is the place for you! Seriously I don’t know what they put in the breeding but those chicken fingers are life changing.
3. The Ivy: not only does The Ivy have great food, they have a killer patio. On Sunday’s they have bottomless mimosas, which goes perfect with their Shrimp & Grits.
4. Varasano’s: pizza combined with bottomless mimosas, bloody Mary’s and belinis is my kind of weekend. They serve bottomless Saturday and Sunday!
5. Tupelo Honey: I shouldn’t tell you all about this restaurant… because it’s my favorite and I’m afraid I’ll never be able to get a table on the weekend once people realize there’s a location in buckhead/Sandy Springs.
Has anyone tried these spots before? I’d love to hear what your favorite brunch places are in Atlanta!