Happy hump day lovelies!
We’re so close to the weekend, I can feel it! Over the past couple of months I’ve been having spaghetti squash for dinner once or twice a week… it’s slightly out of control.
I wanted to share this recipe with y’all, it’s so easy and tastes delicious. If you’re into this and would like more recipes please let me know!
Pasta sauce (I use Trader Joe’s garlic tomato sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.Cut some slits into the spaghetti squash and cook in the oven for 7 1/2 mins.
3. Brown the ground turkey with 1tbsp cayenne pepper, 2 tbsp of salt and 3 tbsp of garlic.
4. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Add some salt, pepper and olive oil to the inside of the squash, place on a cookie tray and cook for 15 mins.
5. Once ground turkey is browned mix in your sauce and add basil. Cook until the sauce bubbles and then reduce heat.
6. Remove squash and add the sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!